Live Refreshed CD
For a donation of $15.00
Growing up in Texas, refreshments were always a “big deal”. Whether it was the ice cream truck playing its familiar jingle down the street, Mom’s homemade Tupperware popsicles with iced tea, Nilla wafers and Red KoolAid at Vacation Bible School, or my attempt to sell lemonade to our neighbors, I was ALWAYS ready for the sugar high! How much more “juiced” we can be if we try to find the balance in our Christian walk to “Live Refreshed!”
- I Love Refreshments!
- Blue Bell - The Manna From Heaven
- What Are We Going To Do About This?
- Her Daddy Fixed It - My Momma Cooked
- They Don’t Teach You Everything At Seminary
- Floyd And Pauline And My Favorite “Senior” Stories
- I Struck Up Another Match
- The Best Stories Come From Church
- Classic “Laverne”
- Pauline Bernadeen, Spanx, Ash Wednesday, And Fox News
- People Who Have Refreshed Me
- What It Takes To Be A “Refresher”